Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Learn all about lovingbet
100% paying, 84% high odds, 25% bonus on 10 selections, single bet allowed, less than 24hrs withdrawal, customer care response 5 star, minimum stake N50, maximum winning N5, 000, 000.

Lovingbet  is another fast growing betting company that pays very fast in Nigeria for online customers who wants to play with their laptop or mobile phones. It only take less than 24 hours to withdraw your money from your betting account to your bank account. 100% bonus on first deposit plus bonus on accumulated bets. You can also place bets on a match or games that has already started or still in-play. Lovingbet also allows you to place bet on virtual games such as dog race, horse race, virtual football etc. Lovingbet is the first and only company in Nigeria that offers you a chance to get back 5% of you loss using their cash back promo code with unlimited betting options. At Lovingbet, winning is your birth right. This company is highly recommended for customers who wants to stake or place bets with their mobile phones or laptop. To join Lovingbet, Click here  

Where is LovingBET Interactive Gaming Nigeria located?

-> LovingBET holds its gaming licenses and permits in Nigeria.

How do I activate cashback for my lost bets?

How Quickly can I get my account created, so I can start betting?

-> Account creation should take no more than 5 minutes, and usually can be completed in just a minute or less. It varies depending upon country of residence, and funding method, but regardless of where you are and how you fund your account, you will find that LovingBET makes it very easy to get started on their platform, and move real money in and out of your account.

Is my money safe with you?

-> At LovingBET, your deposit is fully secured and available for withdrawal on a daily basis, with prompt payouts within 24-48 hours or instantly (with in shops outlets). All online transactions are coded and encrypted for your protection.

Are my personal records safe with you?

-> LovingBET maintains complete confidentiality for all client records. Security is our priority and our state of the art software structures, all have checks and balances to ensure your safety, security, and privacy. We will never sell, give away or trade your personal information to another company. LovingBET is not responsible for “unauthorized” password usage by any person other than the client to whom the password was originally issued. LovingBET is not responsible for lost passwords either.

What are your hours of operation?

-> LovingBET never closes. LovingBET is open for online and offers telephone wagering for select clientele maintaining certain balances 24/7, 365 days a year. Account Management is also available 24/7 to ensure maximum support for our clients.

Do you accept wagers on all sports?

-> LovingBET accepts wagers on all major sporting events, including but not limited to: • Football • Basketball • Baseball • Boxing • Soccer • Horse Racing • Golf • Tennis • Mixed Martial Arts • Hockey • Auto Racing

What is my tax liability on winnings?

-> Your tax liability depends upon your local jurisdiction. Tax laws vary greatly from one country to another. However, LovingBET will never release any information about individual account winnings or losses. That is the responsibility of the client.

What are the Maximum and Minimum Wagers?

-> Our minimum wager requirements vary based on the event that you will be wagering on, and will be posted when you enter your wagers in cases where you do not meet the minimum wagering threshold. We do not have a maximum wager, and while management reserves the right decline action deemed too heavy, it is unlikely to occur, unless you are thinking of a seven figure wager. Management may change their policy as to the maximum and minimum amounts for any reason.

Can I make telephone wagers using my internet account?

-> At LovingBET, you have the luxury of both telephone and internet wagering. You may make telephone wagers, but the telephone wagering minimums will be in effect.

How Long Do Withdrawals Take?

-> Withdrawals are executed within 24 hours for Nigerian players and within 48-72hours for players worldwide, For withdrawals requested over N500,000.00 we may send a confirmation request to verify the withdrawal amount and address.

How long does it take for the bets to be settled?

-> We settle all the bets and pay, as soon as we can confirm the outcomes of the events. This usually takes a few minutes for most events, but can be a few seconds. But sometimes in exotic sports or leagues the time to confirm the results might take longer. LovingBET attempts to settle all bets with lightning speed, particulary for those players in Nigeria who are taking advantage of instant payouts in our in shops (Agents outlets).

How does an Affiliate Program work?

-> LovingBET is proud to offer the industry’s most comprehensive Affiliate Profit-Sharing Program, whereby customers can earn extra income simply by placing a text link, banner or LovingBET’s free content on their website. Affiliates can earn up to 45% of the net losses of their member players.